about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their skills with a market-leading brand within the UK General Insurance space following a period of investment in our client's Pricing & Analytics capabilities.
This opportunity, reporting directly to the Head of Pricing, will see the Pricing Analyst building a variety of models and engaging in portfolio management, making it an ideal role for Pricing Analysts with strong commercial awareness.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Build a variety of Pricing models using tools such as Emblem and Radar
- Conduct in-depth Data Analysis using SQL and SAS
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor competitor prices and explore opportunities to increase market footprint
- Create market-leading MI to present to senior stakeholders
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Circa 2 years of Pricing experience within General Insurance would be preferable
- Previous experience of using specialist softwarre such as Emblem and Radar will be highly beneficial
- Highly numeric degree (or equivalent) in a subject such as Mathematics
- Team player with a strong desire to engage in knowledge-sharing
- Some progress in Actuarial examinations would be preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (particularly in relation to non-technical stakeholders)
There is a highly competitive package on offer, including full Actuarial study support if desired.
If you would like to find out more, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.