over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established London Market firm who are in the process of adding an experienced Pricing Analyst to their Pricing team after an extended period of growth and success. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to match their skills with a key player within the London Market.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Utilise advanced Actuarial and Data Science techniques to build new and enhance current pricing or sub-pricing models.
- Work closely with other area of the business to ensure the aims and impacts of any pricing change are conducive to the objectives of the product.
- Conduct in-depth data analysts to monitor & investigate performance of products.
- Ensure that the execution of the pricing delivery plan is on time by delivering required activities within agreed timescales and to a high standard
- Work with Pricing Management to ensure that activity is aligned with the Pricing Strategy and wider business objectives.
- Support the development of MI & reporting processes within the Pricing team.
- Help develop a robust price change control process
- Support the design, maintenance and enhancement of pricing databases to improve data quality and value of analysis. Identify issues with data integrity and raise through the appropriate channels.
- Continuous development of capability through on the job learning, meetups, online courses and other external learning activity.
- Maintain a knowledge of developments in data science and pricing methodologies within and outside of the insurance industry.
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Experience in using data manipulation & statistical software packages such as R, Python, SAS, EMBlem, RADAR, Excel/VBA, SQL Server
- Advanced skill in at least one of the aforementioned packages
- Ability to create suitable visualisations of complex and large data sets utilising packages such as Power BI
- Logical thinker able to devise and assess multiple approaches to solving problems
- Highly articulate and numerate, paying attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player who brings out the best in others
- Organised and has the ability to produce work in a timely manner whilst self-regulating to ensure timely delivery of work
- Comfortable to work with and approach a range of people inside and outside of the pricing team where assistance or further information is required
- Commercially and Financially aware
- Effective communication skills including strong presentation skills
Highly competitive package and excellent career progression opportunities are on offer for an experienced Pricing Analyst.
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please give Charlie Christian a call on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.