Pricing and MI Analyst
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £33000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Pricing and MI Analyst- take your career to the next level!
A leading insurance company based in North East, recognised for its excellence not only by its customers but also by national and international organisations awarding the business with Best Specialist Insurance Provider 2018 and being enlisted on "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 20l9" are looking for an experienced Pricing and MI analyst to enrich their team.
They are currently on the look-out for a seasoned Pricing and MI analyst experienced working with reporting tools, ideally with experience working in banking, financial or insurance sector.
On a daily basis you will:
* Analyse, design, modify, test and document reports using Microsoft SQL tools
* Develop analytics and business models
* Prepare management reports
* Identifying risks, opportunities and trends on the market
* Support business projects and initiatives
* Linking with the rest of the business and end-users
Skills and Experience required:
* Strong practical SQL skills, particularly with T-SQL
* Advanced Excel skills, especially use of Pivot Tables
* Data presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate experience working within a team and communicating change
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good commuunication skills
+ competitive salary: £25,000-£33,000 (depending on experience)
+ pension and healthcare
+ Exciting projects and learning opportunities
+ help with necessary documents and administration
If this role sounds interesting to you and your professional profile matches closely to this criteria please apply today! You are also welcome to contact me @ Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website