Birmingham, West Midlands
about 1 year ago
Pricing Development Consultant is sought for our partnered client based in West Midlands. The role will be assisting in the development of Pricing solutions within Commercial and Personal Line products. This will be achieved by working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Pricing objectives are met.
Over the coming years our client has plans to expand into new markets and creating new lines of business (Personal and Commercial) and as such are looking to on-board a new Pricing Development consultant.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Development Consultant:
- Assist and monitor in the end-to-end Pricing capability
- Facilitate in the forecasting of the Pricing activity and resource requirements
- Actively participate in the creation and improvement of Pricing Projects / Products
- Create strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Pricing Objectives are met
Skills and requirements of the Pricing Development Consultant:
- Experience in General Insurance - working in Pricing / Underwriting would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of Personal and Commercial Line insurance products
- Background in Project and Stakeholder Management
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.