City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with one of the leading General Insurers in the UK market as they seek to recruit a new Pricing Consultant to grow their London Market presence.
This will be a highly visible appointment for our client, with the successful Pricing Consultant being given a highly influential position in relation to their P&C book.
If you have Pricing experience within the London Market and are looking to make the next step in your career, this unique opportunity represents a unique opportunity to join your skills with a market leader. Candidates with a Reserving / Capital Modelling background will also be considered.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Pricing Consultant:
- Engage in stakeholder engagement which and communicate effectively with the technical Pricing team
- Build Statistical models across all lines of business including Property, Casualty and Commercial Motor
- Extract, cleanse and summarise data to improve existing rating and monitoring to support the decision-making process
- Use the insight gleaned from data and modelling to help set the agenda for changes in direction for the corporate division
Key skills and experience of the Commercial Pricing Consultant
- A degree in a highly numeric discipline such as Mathematics or Actuarial Science is advantageous
- Strong IT skills including SQL is essential
- Previous exposure to Stakeholder Engagement
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team
- Excellent Statistical Modelling
- Proven Communication skills
- Proven track record of problem solving
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme, up to 17%
- Discount on our client's products
- Strong pension scheme
- Flexible Working
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.