Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Pricing Consultant sought for one of the largest General Insurers currently operating in the UK market. Our client is seeking to recruit a Pricing Consultant on an interim basis (6 months, likely extension) to oversee the transition between Radar version 1 to version 4.3.
This is an excellent opportunity for established contractors or for someone in permanent employment looking to move to the contracting space.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Consultant:
- Our client envisages that this version upgrade will produce functionality changes to the current models and result in some price discrepancies
- You will carry out impact analysis to establish any changes in price from version 1 to 4.3
- You will be responsible for investigating underlying issues behind price variations and suggesting appropriate remedial action
Skills and experience of the Pricing Consultant:
- Experience using Radar is essential
- Strong understanding of General Insurance pricing techniques, either commercial or personal lines
- Ideally you will have experience of working on a version upgrade of Radar
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.