Birmingham, West Midlands
9 months ago
Pricing Systems Developer sought for a customer centric General Insurer based in the West Midlands. The role is an ideal opportunity for candidates that are looking to expand their Pricing experience and exposure to various unique lines of business and being a part of a fast paced environment.
Our client is ideally looking for a Pricing professional from a General Insurance background with experience in either Commercial / Personal Lines and an excellent understanding of building Radar Pricing Models from scratch.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Systems Developer:
- Ensuring continued development of new Pricing capabilities for defined product range
- Setting and confirming timescales are met by internal stakeholders for the development and deployment of new Pricing capability
- Keeping Pricing Strategy in line with customer fairness policy
- Involved in the development and implementation of Customer Price Models
- Managing 2 / 3 Direct Reports
Requirements of the Pricing Systems Developer:
- Holder of a Numerical or Statistical qualification and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Experience in General Insurance Pricing (Commercial / Personal Lines)
- Experience in building Pricing Models in Radar
- Previous Managerial experience - however candidates who are looking to take on Managerial duties will be equally considered
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.