£50000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Technical Pricing Manager sought for a leading multinational General Insurer based in London. Our client is looking for a Pricing Manager with a solid background in Management and General Insurance.
As a Technical Pricing Manager you will have 3 - 4 direct reports and work closely with various Internal Stakeholders to manage analyses and projects in order improve statistical models.
Responsibilities of the Technical Pricing Manager:
- Oversee 3 - 4 direct reports (Pricing Analysts)
- Research and use new pricing techniques to improve Risk Pricing Models
- Investigate and deploy new external data sources
- Work closely with Internal Stakeholders (Commercial Pricing, Underwriting and Data Science)
- Review Technical Pricing Models
Skills and experience of the Technical Pricing Manager:
- Hold a numerical degree and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Managerial experience
- Solid background in General Insurance (Personal Lines Pricing experience would be advantageous)
- Experience in working with relevant software i.e. Emblem, Python and SQL
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days' annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Discount on company's products
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.