£55000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Pricing Manager with experience in Personal Motor / Home Lines is sought for one of the UK's major General Insurers. As a Pricing Manager you would be overseeing a team in setting Motor new business & renewal prices and ensuring these are optimised for increasing commercial performance in line with business and customer strategy.
Our client is extremely forward thinking and championing the use of Data Science / Machine Learning into their Pricing and Actuarial Processes - experience in this would be advantageous however not necessary.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Leading a team within Motor Pricing
- Managing the design and build of optimisation of Radar Models
- Reviewing and approving Behavioural and Market Models
- Monitoring Optimisation performance and impact
- Analyse and monitor competitor pricing activities
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- Hold a numerical degree and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Experience in Pricing Personal Lines Insurance
- Experience in Customer Behavioural Modelling
- Strong background in RADAR
- An understanding of Emblem, R and Python (Advantageous)
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible benefits
- Discount on company's products
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.