City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Strong Benefits
5 months ago
Actuarial Pricing Manager sought on a permanent basis for a large 100 General Insurer that underwrites a variety of Personal and Commercial Line products. You will be responsible for the Pricing / Optimisation Team and ensuring the premium is properly adjusted in order to meet the needs of the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Actuarial Pricing Manager include:
- Managing a team of circa 10 members of staff.
- Providing input on price optimisation processes to help drive profit and development.
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to the premium on demand and conversion rates.
- Communicating results and ideas to key stakeholders across the company.
- General Insurance Pricing experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience of Customer / Street / Optimisation Pricing
- Knowledge of or experience using Emblem or Radar
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Actuary (or equivalent)
- Highly competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- 20-25% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Remote Working / Work From Home
- Flex Time
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.