11 months ago
Pricing Manager sought for a UK leading General Insurer. Our client is looking for an experienced Pricing professional with a strong background in Pricing Optimisation.
This role will meet the demands of the growing business and customer care strategies. As a Pricing Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Pricing.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Supporting the Head of Pricing in development and adoption of pricing best practice
- Ensuring Renewal Pricing is in line with the customer care objectives
- Liasing with the Data team
- Use Radar for optimisation
- Complete competitor analysis
- Using Innovative Pricing techniques to adapt existing data
- Posses excellent communication skills and be able to communicate technical data to non technical colleagues
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- Must have extneive experience in using Radar
- Holder of a Numerical or Statistical qualification and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Strong skill set in relevant software i.e. EMBLEM, SQL or equivalent
- Project Management (advantageous)
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.