about 2 months ago
Pricing Manager sought for a market leading General Insurance organisation, to be based fully remote permanently.
The Pricing Manager join the Insurance Commercial Team, supporting delivery of our business plan through developing pricing recommendations for core and associated products.
- Developing price changes options, in line with principles and constraints, designed to deliver our agreed financial plan.
- Monitoring the impact of price changes and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Analysing new business and renewal KPI monitoring to understand trading performance and highlight any changes in performance in a timely manner.
- Providing up to date and accurate pricing KPIs into planning cycles in a timely manner.
- Impact assessments of proposed changes from our underwriters, both tactical and wider net rate refresh projects
- Providing support to agreed commercial change initiatives.
- Managing pricing defects through to resolution
Rewards and Benefits Include:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cash plan
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below with your CV or contact Jack Dykins on 0151 433 0576
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.