City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by one of the UK's most prominent General Insurance brands as they seek to recruit a new Pricing Manager to work across their Personal Lines of business (Home / Motor).
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical Pricing Manager to join their skills with an organisation fully committed to implementing cutting-edge Pricing techniques over the course of 2021 and beyond.
This is an exciting time for our client who are going through a sustained period of growth and looking to explore new and improved ways of pricing and are hoping to explore 'outside of the box' techniques.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Leading a team of junior Analysts
- Overseeing the build of a variety of Radar Models
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to help steer the direction of the Pricing function
- Implement Machine Learning techniques using R and Python
- Monitoring Optimisation performance and impact
- Analyse and monitor competitor pricing activities
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- 1 or above in a highly numeric degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in Personal Lines Pricing would be advantageous
- Skilled user of specialist Pricing software such as Emblem and/or Radar
- Strong people skills and demonstrable track record of line management
- An understanding of Emblem, R and Python (Advantageous)
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Discount on company's products
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.