£50000 - £60000 per annum
Pricing Manager sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong premium finance experience to join them as a Pricing Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of working effectively with pricing and underwriting teams to join a market-leading insurer as a Pricing Manager.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Provide credit risk assessment oversight of premium finance product from a pricing and modelling perspective in a highly regulated environment
- Work with the Premium Finance Manager, Pricing, Underwriting and support functions
- Provide price modelling that ensures compliance with the evolving legislative and regulatory environment
Key Experience of the Pricing Manager:
- Good commercial acumen
- Knowledge of models to support data analysis for credit risk assessment
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Experience using R/Python
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pricing Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Manager at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.