South Wales, Wales
£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Pricing Manager sought for one of the UK's largest General Insurers. Following a period of investment in their Pricing & Analytical capabilities our client is looking to expand headcount within their Pricing Team.
You will be joining a large experienced Pricing Department (50-60) with a significant amount of internal and external data to utilise. As a Pricing Manager you will have the opportunity to work in either a Risk (Technical) Pricing, Customer (Optimisation) Pricing or Pricing Data Science Team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing you will have responsibility for the performance of your team and product (Motor / Home).
- Leading a team to develop and enhance, both new and existing pricing models in EMBLEM / RADAR.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Pricing / Actuarial as well as working with non-technical stakeholders from other areas of the business.
- Managing and developing your team members.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject
- Significant Pricing experience gained in General Insurance
- Experience of Personal Lines Pricing advantageous but not essential.
- Experience with one of the following advantageous; EMBLEM / RADAR / SAS / R / Python
- Strong communication and team work skills essential
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Gym Membership
- 6% Employer Pension
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Various additional flex benefits
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.