£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Pricing Manager sought on a permanent basis for one of the UK's most prominent General Insurers. You will be responsible for the end-to-end pricing process and ensuring the premium is properly adjusted in order to meet the needs of the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Actuarial Pricing Manager include:
- Managing a team of ~10 members of staff.
- Providing input on price optimisation processes to help drive profit and development.
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to the premium and understanding the impact.
- Communicating results and ideas to key stakeholders across the business.
- Working with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure that business plans are met for each product (i.e. targets may be profitability or volume of policies sold).
- Working on departmental and company-wide initiatives with the Head of Pricing as required.
- General Insurance Pricing experience
- Strong leadership and line management experience
- Strong experience of stakeholder engagement
- Experience of Optimisation Pricing
- Knowledge of or experience using General Insurance Pricing Software e.g. Emblem, Radar and SAS
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Remote Working / Work From Home
- 28 days holiday
- 20-25% Bonus
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
- Flex Time
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.