3 months ago
Pricing Manager sought for one of the leading General Insurance brands in Europe. Our client is currently undergoing a period of Data Science based transformation and as such is looking to expand their Pricing team with the addition of a Pricing Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced General Insurance professional to join their analytical skills with a world-leading brand.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Act as a core member of the Commercial Lines transformation project, which is building the next generation of platforms, data & modelling systems.
- Ensure data, pricing & project tasks are completed to appropriate standards and timelines using resource from across the team.
- Ensure delivery of analysis is appropriate to driving profitable growth.
- Ensure that the data needs of the business are met and assist in leading the build of a suite of pricing MI.
- Extract, cleanse and summarise data to improve existing rating and monitoring to support the decision making process.
- Modelling - Build robust models (including risk, behavioural, expense and commission) across all lines of business, including Property, Casualty and Commercial Motor from all methods of placements
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- A degree in a highly numeric disciple such as Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous management experience is preferable
- Previous experience of Pricing within General Insurance, particularly Commercial Lines products, is preferable
- Experience of software such as R, Python and VBA is preferable but not essential
Rewards and benefits of the Pricing Manager:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working on offer
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days with service
- Discount on our client's Insurance products
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.