Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum
4 months ago
We are currently partnered with one of the Top 10 General Insurance brands in the UK market as they seek to recruit a new Pricing Manager.
Following a sustained period of investment in their Pricing capabilities, our client are adding a Pricing Manager to their cutting edge Commercial Lines team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pricing professional with excellent strategic instincts to align their skills with a market leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Training and mentoring junior analysts
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Underwriting to make key Pricing decisions
- Use software such as Radar to ensure prices are fair, accurate and in line with our client's 'Customer First' values
- Successfully set and deliver the strategy on our client's SME and Mid-Corporate Commercial business
- Analyse and review available data to inform strategic decisions
Experience and skill set of the Pricing Manager:
- 4 / 5 years experience of Commercial Lines pricing is essential
- Demonstrable leadership / mentoring skills are essential
- Previous interest in using industry specific software such as Radar and Emblem is essential
- Previous line management experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving is essential
Rewards of the Pricing Manager:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus of up to 25%
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12%)
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on our client's insurance products
If this opportunity to join your talents with a truly innovative, forward-thinking organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.