£40000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
Pricing Manager sought for a market leading UK General Insurer to lead the Pricing Team to increase their Pricing capabilities and streamline their Pricing processes. They are currently investing in their Pricing Optimisation processes and are looking for a Pricing Manager with a strong background in General Insurance and ideally Retail / Market Pricing experience.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Day to day management of the Pricing team
- Analysing pricing structures
- Coaching and leading the development of Pricing Analysts
- Ensuring good relationships with vendors
- Reporting to Head of Pricing
Experience of the Pricing Manager:
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) or above in a highly numerical degree
- Managerial experience
- Experience within General Insurance (ideally Retail / Market Pricing)
- Experience using SAS or similar packages
- Experience using Emblem or Radar
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Company discounts
- Discounts on external retail partners
If you are interested in joining a leading General Insurance brand please apply with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.