Pricing Manager Commercial
0151 224 1480
Pricing Manager sought for one of the world's most prominent General Insurance firms. Following a period of significant investment in their Commercial Lines Pricing team, our client are now looking for an experienced General Insurance professional to help make their business even more customer centric, data driven and commercially led.
The ideal Pricing Manager will not only have strong Pricing experience but will have excellent commercial awareness and demonstrable experience of stakeholder engagement. Experience of or interest in Data Science is also highly advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven individual to play a central role in our client's transformation project.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Extract, cleanse and summarise data to improve existing rating and monitoring to support the decision making process
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business (e.g Underwriting) in order make informed Pricing decisions
- Build robust models across all lines of business across (Property & Casualty, Motor and Schemes)
- Mentor and oversee the development of junior Pricing Analysts
- Analyse and review available data to inform commercial decisions
Key skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- 3 / 4 years of experience within the UK General Insurance industry is required
- Previous experience of line management is desirable but not essential
- Previous exposure to Commercial Lines Pricing techniques or the London Market is highly advantageous
- Experience of building GLMs is essential
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with stakeholders across an organisation is essential
- Experience of using SAS is highly preferable
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Flexible benefits are available
- Discount on all of our client's Insurance products
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest to you, please contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.