City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + £Competitive
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by one of the world's most prominent General Insurance brands as they seek to recruit a new Pricing Manager to work across their Personal Lines of business (Home / Motor).
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical Pricing Manager to join their skills with an organisation fully committed to implementing cutting-edge Pricing techniques over the course of 2021 and beyond.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Leading a team of junior Analysts
- Overseeing the build of a variety of Radar Models
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to help steer the direction of the Pricing function
- Implement Machine Learning techniques using R and Python
- Monitoring Optimisation performance and impact
- Analyse and monitor competitor pricing activities to maximise market share
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- 2.1 or above in a highly numeric degree or above
- Being a fully-qualified Actuary would be highly advantageous
- At least 5 years of experience in Personal Lines Pricing would be advantageous
- Skilled user of specialist Pricing software such as Emblem and Radar
- Strong people skills and demonstrable track record of line management
- An understanding of Emblem, R and Python (Advantageous)
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Discount on company's products
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.