Pricing Project Consultant
Birmingham, West Midlands
0151 224 1480
A leading General Insurer based in the Midlands is in the process of overhauling their Pricing Systems. This new project will also fundamentally change the way in which this client interacts and distributes their products to customers whilst ensuring their Pricing is both fair and accurate. The renovation of the Pricing Systems will require a multidisciplinary approach and stakeholders from various teams working closely together over several years to implement.
Due to this new challenging project and internal stakeholder interaction, our client is looking for a Pricing Project Consultant to join a unique and newly created team to champion the needs and agenda of Pricing.
This role would see the Pricing Project Consultant work alongside teams in Sales, Marketing, Fraud, Data, Underwriters and Product to ensure the realistic implementation of changes from a Pricing perspective into the new Pricing Systems.
The Pricing Project Consultant would:
- Assist in developing a new Pricing Structure
- Be a major player in helping to define and steer Pricing in the completion of the new Pricing System
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (Underwriters, Data, Product, Fraud etc.)
- Review current products to change / remove / add new products
The requirements for the Pricing Project Consultant:
- Holder of a Numerical or Statistical qualification and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Background in General Insurance Pricing (Commercial or Personal)
- Understanding of end-to-end Pricing (General Insurance)
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience in using Emblem / Radar is advantageous
Benefits from our client:
- 25 days leave
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Flexible working
- Product discounts
- Medical insurance
If you want to take part in a truly unique role with a fast paced General Insurance company by being involved in a Project that will change the way they do business and take an active role in the direction of the Pricing Structure, please apply with your CV below or contact us on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.