£30000 - £35000 per annum + £Competitive
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading UK General Insurer as they seek to recruit a Pricing Test Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join a team in which you can enhance your skills and experience as you surround yourself with professionals that will develop and guide you through the role. You will have the opportunity to learn Insurance products and systems while working with the wider IT and developer teams, as well as develop your technical skills such as coding, modelling, and technical pricing.
You will be responsible for ensuring the prices and projects developed by the client are deployed to the highest standards of accuracy, acting as front-line defence for ensuring customers get fair and accurate prices.
Responsibilities of the Technical Pricing Analyst:
- Support the testing and deployment of new rating in conjunction with IT and change teams
- Assist the Pricing Manager in managing implementation such as model deployment and price testing
- Develop robust data sets to ensure data adequacy and accuracy
- Work with the wider pricing team to improve and document testing processes
- Liaise with IT and Developer teams to understand the impact of changes to ensure they meet with the needs of the Pricing team
- Enhance your understanding of technical pricing by supporting projects within the team that develop your coding, pricing and modelling skills
Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerical
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skills in the following preferred but not required: Python, R, SAS, SQL, VBA, Excel
If you're interested in this opportunity to join a leading UK General Insurer, then please apply below with your CV, or call Jack Dykins on 0151 433 0576.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.