£34000 - £39000 per annum
9 months ago
Job title: Principal Accountant
Location: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire - Hybrid working
Salary: £34 to £39k
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to a Principal Accountant for our Public Sector client in Staffordshire.
To provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive accountancy and financial management and advice services for all services.
Key responsibilities for the Principal Accountant:
- To supervise and manage the day to day operation of the Financial Management Service
- To effectively co-ordinate and supervise budgetary control, financial reporting, and financial returns
- To deal with all aspects of accounting for capital expenditure, income and assets
- Stakeholder engagement
- Giving financial advice to non-finance staff
- Staff management and training
- To compile financial returns, statements and grant claims
- Assist with the medium term financial strategy
Person Specification for the Principal Accountant:
- Fully qualified finance professional
- Public Sector experience
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.