£38000 - £45000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Principal Accountant to join a Local Authority based in the West Midlands.
My client is proud to be one of the fastest growing towns in the country, with some exciting commercial developments. This has all been made possible thanks to their strong financial position.
Key responsibilities for the Principal Accountant:
- Be the financial expert of the Council for Housing Services, for both the Housing Revenue Account and General Fund Housing Services.
- Provide a proactive internal financial advisory service to the Council across a range of major corporate initiatives, projects and schemes
- Treasury Management
- All VAT implications in respect of payments made and income received
- Financial reporting and monitoring tools for Budget Managers
- Project Accounting
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified
- Have a minimum of three years post qualification experience
- Have knowledge of HRA, Treasury and Capital
- Have Public Sector experience either within a Local Authority or Housing Association
The successful candidate will have the option to work from home or in the office and the salary for the role is between £40k to £45k
If you would like to apply for this Principal Accountant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: with the current post holder leaving at the end of the month, the closing date for applications is Tuesday 6th October.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.