£56100 - £59325 per annum
10 months ago
Are you a Childcare Lawyer ready to take the next step in your career?
If so, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Sellick Partnership are assisting the London Borough of Redbridge in their search for a Principal Social Care Lawyer to provide expertise relating to adults, children and education law.
This is a great opportunity to join the dynamic Redbridge Council on a permanent contract. It's an exciting time to join the council and is a role you can really make your own.
The Principal Social Care Lawyer will:
- Manage the social care team, encompassing adults, children and education law
- Provide advocacy at public enquiries, before tribunals, and in civil courts
- Prepare reports for and attend Redbridge Council cabinet and committee meetings
- Represent Legal Services and Redbridge Council
- Strategise for the social care team and hold budgetary responsibility
Redbridge Council are offering the following benefits:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and welcoming team
Good experience in Public Childcare Law is essential for this role and local authority experience is highly desirable. The Principal Social Care Lawyer will be a qualified solicitor or equivalent, and will have experience of management.
Get in touch with Mila Casaus in our Manchester Office to discuss the role and your suitability.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.