Leeds, West Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for one of the best known General Insurers in the UK. Following a sustained period of investment in their Pricing department, our client are looking to bring in an Senior Pricing Analyst to work on their Motor Renewals Pricing book. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pricing professional to join a dynamic, growing team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Building and refining models (GLMs)
- Mentoring and training junior team members
- Lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of optimisation and other renewal price change
- Dealing with ad hoc Pricing queries from internal stakeholders
- Presenting findings to internal stakeholders and external partners
Skills and experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Two years of relevant Pricing experience is desirable
- Experience of using Pricing software such as Radar and Emblem is desirable but not essential
- The ability to succinctly communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences is essential
- You will ideally have a degree (2.1 or above or equivalent) in a highly numerical subject such as Mtahematics
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Strong pension scheme
- Various other employee perks
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.