East Midlands, England
£50000 - £56000 per annum
4 months ago
Principal Property Lawyer
Starting Salary £50,000
Principal Property Lawyer is required to join a large local authority on a permanent basis.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone with property experience currently working in a local authority that is looking for their next step in their career or is currently undertaking the role already. Our client is also keen to hear from candidates working in private practice that has an understanding and working knowledge of public sector work.
As the successful property lawyer of the local authority, you will be able to undertake the following duties;
- Responsible for management of two fee earners who are experienced property lawyers which will include delegation of cases, performance and appraisals
- Be involved with some exciting project and development work being undertaken across the area.
- Undertake a more complex caseload and sometimes more politically sensitive matters to ensure high quality legal advice is provided in such timescales
- Assist with and directly undertake recruitment activities as needed
- Play a part in this fast paced but increasingly interesting and challenging area of law
- Local Government Pensions Scheme, excellent rates on offer
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 26 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
- Flexible working arrangements - we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio
We encourage interested applicants seeking part time or full time to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.