£450.00 - £550.00 per day + £competitive
6 months ago
6 months min.
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interim Finance Business Partner specialising in Year End and Capital for our client in Lincolnshire; with a fully qualified Accountancy qualification.
The main duties of the Finance Business Partner will be the following:
- Liaising with budget managers to ensure financial resources are managed effectively
- Support the Fincancial Services Manager with delivering a balanced and sustainable financial strategy
- Working with Professional Services to develop financial plans
- Working with Stakeholders to provide a thorough financial management service
- Supporting Senior Managers in balancing faculty and departmental needs
- Assisting Stakeholders to prepare annual and multi-year budgets
- Developing reports on performance and the financial implications
- Advising and guiding faculties on the Frameworks to ensure requirements are being met
- Devising action plans to address problems
- Developing effective reports for pay and non-pay costs which enable expenditure monitoring and control
- Developing Business Partnering networks and liaise with other departments
- Supporting and heading up system changes within the department
- Managing a team of 10, therefore to develop and lead effective team working.
Desired skills of the Finance Business Partner:
- Strong technical ability and post-qualification experience, preferably with proven experience in the area of the public sector
- Exceptional data manipulation and Excel skills, with a high level of attention to detail and ability to keep track of and forecast cost
- Desire to drive continuous improvement into existing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, clear and concise thought processes and the ability to lead others to a conclusion
- Preparation of high-quality financial analysis and reports for key internal stakeholders
- Self-motivation and proactive approach to work, as this role requires a high degree of autonomy and independent thought to identify and creatively solve problems
- Working and engaging with non-finance colleagues and managing differing interests
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, AIA, CAI, ICAEW, ICAS.
Personable attributes of the Finance Business Partner:
- Commercial mind set
We are offering a competitive day rate of £450-550 per day depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role please apply online and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.