Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading Investment Management business in Manchester city centre. Due to continued success, they are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their Private Client team.
The Private Client Relationship Manager will take responsibility for:
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Winning new business
- Managing client investments within risk profiles
- Meeting regularly with clients
- Help support new business goals, specifically supporting client account plans
- Developing and maintaining a strong local market industry knowledge, including competitors' business models
The Relationship Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Chartered Wealth Management Qualification, Financial Planning Qualification or equivalent is essential (CISI, RDR for example)
- Background within Wealth Management, Investment Management or Private Banking is essential
- Proven experience of winning new clients
- Proven experience of working with Private Clients, High Net Worth and/or Ultra High Net Worth Clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Investment Management house in the heart of Manchester.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.