Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
My client is top tier Legal 500 firm with offices worldwide. They are a commercial law firm advising strategic and pragmatic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate to join the firms leading private client team. The team deal with a varying range of matters including IHT advice, trusts, wills and probate, lasting powers of attorney, charities and Court of Protection work.
This new and exciting role allows a significant level of autonomy. My client would love to hear from individuals that are looking for their next career move with opportunity to grow this renowned team.
As a Senior Associate the successful candidate's duties may include:
- Guiding families on generational wealth planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and probate
- Advising owners of family businesses regarding IHT and succession planning
- Managing family trusts
- Advising trustees and beneficiaries on their duties, rights and powers
- Managing complex estates
Essential candidate requirements:
- Qualified Solicitor with demonstrable and extensive experience in a Private Client Team
- Member of the Law Society
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proactive approach to managing their day-to-day work and tasks
In return this firm are offering the successful candidate, an above market salary, and great scope for progression in this stand-alone role.
If you feel this could be you then please apply now or alternatively call Catherine Wasilewski on 0113 243 9775 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.