£36000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a well-established and highly reputable Regional Practice, with a team of specialist solicitors who are committed to client-care and providing pro-active and pragmatic legal advice. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join the team, based in Hertfordshire.
This role will require the successful candidate to apply their skills to an active caseload which will include, but is not limited to: LPA's, will instructions and preparation, administration of estates, succession planning, court of protection, trusts and tax. The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Running a caseload which will involve a wide range of private client matters, acting on behalf of a range of clients
- Providing support to existing Private Client Fee Earners and to further develop own caseload
- Assisting in the promotion, development and marketing of the Private Client department, in order to grow the practice
- Maintaining the integrity of the Firm at all times and dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Advising clients with realistic and catered legal advice
- Supervising more junior members of the team
In return, this highly regarded firm is offering a competitive salary with additional benefits, and the chance to become actively involved in the development of the Private Client practice.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.