West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a highly regarded, strong practice who are seeking an NQ-2PQE Solicitor to join their specialist Private Client team, based in West Yorkshire.
Your New Role
The successful Private Client Solicitor be dealing with a range of matters including;
- Drafting wills and preparation of trusts
- Preparing powers of attorney
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Advising on Inheritance Tax planning and issues
- Keeping clients up to date with progress
The client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor who;
- Is able to manage a caseload unsupervised / with minimal supervision
- Is an effective communicator who is organised and passionate about delivering excellent customer care
In return our client is offering the opportunity to be a part of a modern, dynamic firm with a great reputation in the area, with good quality work and genuine investment in your career.
For more information, please contact Mark Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.