Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Private Client Solicitor for our client who is a leading Legal 500 firm looking to expand their Manchester office. This would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who is passionate about Private Client work and wants to take on the next challenge in their career.
As a Private Client Solicitor, your daily duties will include:
- Being responsible for a varied caseload consisting of Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate matters
- Working collaboratively with support from experienced members of the team
- Developing and growing the firms client base with the insight to bring in high net worth clients
- Consistently displaying your ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and professional contacts
The ideal Private Client Solicitor will:
- Be able to prioritise and demonstrate great organisational skills
- Be able to work autonomously and effectively
- Have effective and confident communication with colleagues and clients
- Desirably, be STEP qualified or working towards the qualification
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this Private Client Solicitor role, we urge you to apply within to be considered for shortlisting. If you have any questions regarding the role, please don't hesitate to contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.