£30000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a leading and highly accredited firm within Cheshire. They have built an enviable reputation based on providing high quality legal services driven by a client focused approach. They are looking for an experienced Private Client solicitor to join their friendly team.
About The Role
- Managing own case load of mixed Private Client matters such as wills, probate, estate administration, inheritance tax planning, powers of attorney and estate planning
- Participating in appropriate practice development initiatives in order to seek to achieve and maintain a full client workload
- Provide profitable income from their services by meeting or exceeding own annual fee targets
- Possible managerial and supervisory responsibility for other Fee Earners depending upon own experience and seniority
- Ideally, 3 - 10 years' PQE
- Comprehensive legal knowledge of own area of practice and related
- Ability to interview and advise clients concisely and professionally in writing, by telephone and in person
- Ability to supervise and manage junior fee earners (depending on experience)
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary and performance-related annual bonus.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.