North Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for our client who are a top tier Legal 500 firm based in North Yorkshire. Due to a period of growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Private Client Solicitor with a passion for this area of law to join their specialist team. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work closely with other like-minded colleagues to handle high value and complex cases.
About The Role
The key responsibilities for this Private Client Solicitor will be:
- Handling a varied caseload of files including: will preparation, estate administration, trusts, inheritance tax mitigation and Court of Protection issues.
- Providing excellent client care
- Engaging in business development to build the companies network
The ideal Private Client Solicitor will:
- Have a strong academic record with ideally, 4 - 8 years' PQE
- You will possess strong technical knowledge and should have a meticulous eye for detail
- Have a genuine motivation to develop and grow the business
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills in order to confidently engage with colleagues and clients
- Local connections would be greatly advantageous to complement their existing network
In return, as well as a generous salary and benefits package, the firm strongly believes in offering rewards based on merit which means there is plenty of scope for partnership with their transparent and structured progression plan.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this Private Client Solicitor role, please do not hesitate to apply within to be considered for short listing. Additionally, if you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding the role, contact Simon Cartwright at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.