Private Client Solicitor
Greater Manchester, England
£32000 - £45000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a highly recommended practice within Greater Manchester. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone with previous experience of managing their own caseload who is looking for their next challenge.
About The Role
The successful Private Client Solicitor will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Handling a varied caseload of files including: will preparation, estate administration, trusts, inheritance, tax mitigation and Court of Protection issues
- Providing excellent client care
- Engaging in business development to build the companies network
The ideal Private Client Solicitor will have the following traits and experience:
- Ideally, 3 years PQE
- Ability to deal with complex high value probate estates and deputyship applications
- You will possess strong technical knowledge and should have a meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills in order to confidently engage with colleagues and clients
In exchange, the firm is willing to offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
If you believe that you have the necessary experience for this fantastic Private Client Solicitor opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply within. For more information, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.