5 months ago
My client is well-established, leading law firm based in Thames Valley. This firm has a dynamic and pragmatic approach which ensures their delivery of exceptional service, and this quality is recognised through their ISO9001 accreditation. With this is mind, the opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate would be joining a team of experienced Private Client solicitors who work in conjunction with their clients in order to achieve positive results. To be successful, candidates will have at least 2 years PQE in order to handle all areas of Private Client work, maintaining the firm's high standards of client care.
As a Private Client Solicitor, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing your allocated cases to a successful conclusion to include -
- Taking instructions and general liaison with the client to keep the client updated
- Arranging the opening of the client file and all immediate and ongoing necessary regulatory and administrative steps
- Researching the legal position, advising the Client, conducting any negotiations and preparing all necessary documents and forms in order to progress and settle the case in agreement with the Client's wishes
- Recording time spent suitably and taking all required steps regarding securing payment of disbursements sustained
- Supporting other fee-earners and partners in the department with their allocated cases, where required
- Assisting with Marketing the Department by attending marketing events and developing your own Client-base, to include cross-referring work to other sectors when appropriate
If successful, this firm offers a competitive salary with opportunities to progress in this committed Private Client team.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.