6 months ago
I am currently working with a well-established, full service law firm in Windsor, who provide their services throughout Thames Valley. With their clients at the core of their practice, my client remains renowned for their quality, personal, and respected advice.
The opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join the firm's established and personable Private Client team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years PQE in order to handle the responsibilities that come with the role.
If successful, duties will include:
- Handling wide-ranging Private Client work
- To provide support to existing Private Client Fee Earners and to further develop own caseload
- To assist in the promotion, development and marketing of the Private Client department
- To achieve the Partners Fee Earning targets as set
- To attend and participate in the Firm's social, charitable and marketing activities as required
- To comply with the Firm's Policies and Procedures and adhere to professional standards
- To maintain the integrity of the Firm at all times and to deal with clients in a courteous manner
- To maximise the use of IT systems and to use these systems to provide a quality, cost effective and efficient service to clients
- To undertake learning and development, in accordance with the firm's policies and processes, for Continuing Competence (as defined by the SRA)
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary with opportunities to progress in this dedicated and experienced Private Client team.
To discuss this role further please call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.