£45000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a leading full-service law firm, as accredited by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. Their attentive and tailored approach to their wide range of clients, alongside the pragmatic and innovative legal advice they offer, is what sets them apart from other firms.
This firm is constantly thriving and expanding, and as part of their growth plans, they are seeking a Senior Solicitor to join their Private Client team. The successful candidate will be managing a varied caseload across a comprehensive range of Private Client matters, and should be 5 PQE+ in order to deal with the day to day duties of a Senior Solicitor.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Guiding families on generational wealth planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and probate
- Taking instructions, managing client expectations and ensuring that matters are dealt with promptly and in a cost-effective matter.
- Liaising with the Head of Department to ensure that the department runs smoothly
- Prioritising your workload and ensuring that accurate records of time spent on activities are kept and billed on time.
- Consistently meeting agreed performance targets and monitoring performance of colleagues you are directly responsible for.
- Maintaining and building client relationships and developing business including marketing and attending networking activities
- Ensuring that the firm's training policy and procedures are upheld and all relevant training records are kept updated.
- Assisting in the promotion, development and marketing of the Private Client department and cross referral of clients to other fee earners
In return my client if offering a generous salary and benefits package, alongside the opportunity to progress your career in this renowned private client team.
If this role sounds of interest to you, and you would like to discuss it further, please call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website