3 months ago
My client is a well-established and highly reputable Regional Practice, with a team of specialist solicitors who are committed to client-care and providing pro-active and pragmatic legal advice. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join the firm's leading team, based in Shropshire. The successful candidate would be joining a team of leading Private Client solicitors who understand that their clients are at the heart of what they do.
This role will require the successful candidate to apply their skills to an active caseload which will include, but is not limited to: LPAs, will instructions and preparation, administration of estates, succession planning, trusts and tax. The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Managing a caseload which will involve a wide range of private client matters, acting on behalf of high net worth clients
- Providing support to existing Private Client Fee Earners and to further develop own caseload
- Assisting in the promotion, development and marketing of the Private Client department
- Maintaining the integrity of the Firm at all times and dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Advising clients with realistic and catered legal advice
In return, this firm is offering a competitive salary with additional benefits, with fantastic opportunities to progress and become a valued member of the team.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.