£20000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are excited to be assisting a highly accredited Liverpool firm with recruiting an experienced Probate Paralegal to join on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and become an integral part of a modern, professional law firm.
The successful Probate Paralegal will:
- Ideally, have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Have experience managing your own caseload until completion
- Have a keen interest, and experience of working on wills, probate, court of protection, elderly client work
- Have knowledge of Windows, Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, case management systems and digital dictation
- Be confident, have excellent written communication and organisational skills are a pre requisite for this busy role in a progressive law firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the right skills to join a forward-thinking firm who, in exchange, are offering a competitive salary and the chance to work with an outstanding client list.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.