£20000 - £21777 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Procurement administrator
Hourly rate: Up to £21,777
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator for a leading partner of the NHS as they expand, grow and become extremely busy.
Main Responsibilities for the Administrator:
- To cover incoming telephone and communications, using their initiative in dealing with these where necessary.
- To support the delivery of the Transactional Procurement service ensuring we are meeting our customers' needs and overall business objectives are achieved in an area.
- To support the delivery of procurement projects across a diverse range of stakeholders, to meet key milestones and performance indicators.
- Work with all internal departments in supporting procurement delivery.
- To support team members in the delivery of all projects against key performance indicators and project/programme milestones including placing adverts on the Contract Finders system.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming requests for information, and escalating it as appropriate.
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as necessary supporting information material.
- Supporting team colleagues in project management and participating in department events.
- Acting as a point of contact for the transactional team, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from customers and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously.
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team. Photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required.
- Preparing agendas, organising venues, plus other meetings as required, including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary.
- Have a flexible/adaptable approach to their work in order to meet various deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
- To manage, maintain and manipulate excel spreadsheets used for recording and reporting purposes and ensure accurate and timely record input.
- To monitor and manage the Transactional Procurement Team email box.
The Ideal administrator:
- Clear communicator with excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills:
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and able to multi-task
- Effective team working
- Worked within a procurement environment
- Worked with procurement
What you get:
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Guaranteed business support
Currently recruiting now, take action and apply for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.