Stockport, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to a Procurement Administrator to join a rapidly growing organisation in South Manchester. The role is a 3 month contract initally with the view of being extended or going permanent.
Key Responsibilities for the Procurement Administrator
* Assist the Supply Chain Manager with all associated and requested procurement admin tasks
* Responsible for placing orders for equipment and materials as requested by Managers * Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
* Liaising with the procurement team to determine requirements and provide updates on the status of the orders
* Organizing and storing documents, making purchase orders, updating records, and responding to order issues Receiving orders and bookings, and planning and implementing material schedules
* Maintaining business records and preparing operational statements and reports
* Extensive liaison with the rest of the department and related teams including supply chain and customer services
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates will have excellent communication skills, be used to leading and working in collaborative working groups, and be able to demonstrate experience of analysing complex scenarios and recommending a course of action to others
- Candidates will have excellent numerical ability, strong excel skills, and have experience of presenting financial information in tables and charts
- SAP Experience is essential.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sam Sullivan in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion. His email and contact number is : 0161 834 1642 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.