£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity within a large organisation based in Stafford. The role is a full time and permanent position as Procurement Business Partner, which lies within an award-winning Finance and Commercial function.
There is an opportunity to help shape the work of the commercial team aligned to a brand new way of working and to help deliver some key and significant new contracts along with some contract renewals. Strategic management and Performance Management of these contracts will also form part of the role, to demonstrate value for money to the organisations.
In return, you will work with a team offering support and fantastic teamwork! The team approach is one of working together in a flexible and agile way to deliver results. With the overall objective being to provide commercial excellence to deliver contracts that offer value for money, are fit for purpose and successfully meet the needs of the organisation.
The duties of the Procurement Business Partner include:
- Drive the implementation of and compliance with Procurement, Purchasing and Commercial strategies, in order to maximise the commercial benefits for the organisation
- Ensure operational procedures are implemented and complied with, in order to maximise efficiency and benefits of the strategies
- Implement and ensure compliance with a contract management framework that supports the organisation to maximise benefits of the contractual arrangements in place for third party service providers
- Lead contract management meetings, ensuring conformity to framework and mitigating contract risks
- Support the Head of Commercial Services in the day to day leadership, management and development, which also includes line managing two members of staff within their daily duties and studies
The ideal Procurement Business Partner will have:
- Chartered Procurement qualification Level 5 or 6, or Business Management qualification with strong evidence of Procurement knowledge (essential)
- Experience of working within a Public Sector environment
- Substantial and relevant experience of operating at a Manager level
- Relevant experience of managing and controlling commercial activing within an organisation and providing effective communication to third parties
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- A full driving license with access to own vehicle
- Previous experience of leading a small team
Our client is hoping to have the ideal candidate within the role as soon as possible, therefore if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
The salary for this role is £38,376-£44,928.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.