Procurement Business Partner
£30000 - £44000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Procurement Business Partner for a large NHS organisation in the East Midlands.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading specific strategic sourcing projects for defined categories. Additionally, the post holder will be expected to take a wider customer service role and champion activity throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Business Partner
- Running complex OJEU procurements
- Implementing a category management strategy
- Leading large procurement activities
- Deliver savings
- Seeking out and engaging appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiating contracts
- Gaining competitive advantage by identifying best practice
- Promote Procurement outside of the Procurement function
- To ensure contract compliance across the organisation
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- MCIPs (desirable)
- Experience delivering tenders from start to finish
- Able to lead a broad variety of stakeholders
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.