South East England, England
£80000 - £90000 per annum + pension, bonus scheme, mileage
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Procurement Client Services Director for a well-established and growing organisation in the South East. This company are supply chain specialists, and they provide a single supplier solution for consultancy and specialist professional service suppliers to procurement in the Public Sector. Alongside this, they are also the delivery partner of the neutral vendor framework
You will be leading a team of regional Client Service Managers in the South East, who are accountable for the successful engagement and delivery of procurement services activity for all Clients and playing a crucial part in both immediate and future success.
Key responsibilities of the Client Services Director:
- Strategic account management of key customers and contracts
- Identification and development of strategic client and supplier relationships and opportunities to support business growth
- Provision of regional operational and service delivery oversight and quality assurance for major projects
- Implementing and managing procurement category strategies
- Implementing and managing commercial solutions aligned to organisational strategies
- Senior stakeholder management and engagement
- Identifying new opportunities for the organisation within the South East and further developing the brand
The successful Client Services Director will:
- Have proven senior Public Sector procurement experience
- Be able to prepare, implement and deliver procurement/category strategies
- Have an awareness and understanding of the whole life cycle of procurement, contract and relationship management
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Mileage for travel
- Continued progression and outstanding development opportunities
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are on the rise. There are very exciting times ahead, and gives the successful applicant the chance to play a crucial part in immediate and continued success. This particular role would suit a Head/Director of Procurement looking for a new challenge within the Public Sector, or an ambitious senior Procurement professional keen to make their mark in a new organisation.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.