£50000 - £70000 per annum + 10% bonus, travel expenses
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a field-based Procurement Client Services Manager for a well-established and growing organisation in London. This company are supply chain specialists, and they provide a single supplier solution for consultancy and specialist professional service suppliers to procurement in the Public Sector. Alongside this, they are also the delivery partner of the neutral vendor framework
This role is the primary point of contact for all service related matters for around 15/20 Public Sector clients across London, and will be managing the interface between suppliers and clients effectively. This role is client facing, based specifically on site.
Key responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Accountable for the end to end service and meeting the strategic needs of a particular client in line with contractual arrangements
- Offer expert procurement advice and unique solutions to achieve the best outcomes, working closely with the Procurement Operations team to deliver client satisfaction
- Working with the client to develop effective sourcing events, identify capable suppliers and supplier development to meet client needs, provide support through the sourcing/competition process and ensure post tender contract management and delivery assurance
- Ensuring regular client communication and reporting
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of assigned strategic clients current and future needs
- Providing category and procurement expertise
The successful Client Services Manager will:
- Have proven senior Public Sector procurement experience
- Knowledge of eSourcing and tendering solutions
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Commercially aware and a competent negotiator
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen; analytical and numerate
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects whilst maintaining client commitments in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Mileage/expenses for travel
- Continued progression and outstanding development opportunities
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are on the rise. There are very exciting times ahead, and gives the successful applicant the chance to play a crucial part in immediate and continued success. This particular role would suit a Procurement Manager/Category Manager or similar looking for a new challenge within the Public Sector.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.