£300 - £400 per day
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Procurement Consultant to work for a Local Authority in the Essex area. This assignment is initially for 3 months (likely to be extended), and is an excellent opportunity to add some real value to an interim CV.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Consultant:
- Managing end-to-end procurement
- Advising on procurement activities across a number of directorates (advising on frameworks, what is the most relevant/compliant route to market, etc)
- Producing tender packs
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Offer expert procurement advice and unique solutions to achieve the best outcomes
- Providing category and procurement expertise
The successful Client Services Manager will:
- Have proven Local Government procurement experience
- Have experience of OJEU/Public Sector procurement
- Hold JCT/NEC3 experience (desirable)
- Be able to start at short notice
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Commercially aware and a competent negotiator
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects whilst maintaining client commitments in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent day rates
- Potential long-term assignment
- Chance to work with a Client which will add value to any CV
This contract is a fantastic challenge for the right candidate and offers both competitive rates as well as longevity. You will be joining the organisation at a crucial time and play a key role in their continued growth and success.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.