South Yorkshire, England
£250 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Procurement Lead to join a Public Sector organisation on an interim basis. This organisation is playing a crucial role in the regeneration of an entire region, so a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created role.
You will be providing both strategic support and operational leadership whilst operational excellence and consistency in line with the organisation's strategies, plans and priorities.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Lead:
- Lead on all procurement activity for the organisation
- Support and develop overall commercial and contractual capabilities
- Provide commercial advice and analysis on both current and future projects, plans and strategies
- Dealing with senior stakeholders
- Manage the procurement of technically complex, business critical and high risk segments of business for the organisation
- Compile and present management information reports and analysis to cover procurement pipeline, tendering, contract management and performance reporting
The successful Procurement Lead will:
- Have proven experience of working in a Procurement Manager / Head of Procurement function within the Public Sector
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU compliance
- Have experience of running high value, complex tender processes with multiple stakeholders
- Hold significant experience of providing expert advice and guidance to senior managers and internal/ external stakeholders to inform decision making
- Qualification in CIPS or equivalent professional experience
Please note that this role is moving extremely quickly with a deadline for applications of Wednesday 21st October (close of play). Interviews are taking place w/c 26th October, with an ideal start date of Monday 2nd November.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.